Skip to content
- Jay’s House Facebook Page – committed to helping our adult queers to transition to permanent housing in a safe environment that is free of harassment and physical violence on the basis of sexual orientation and/or gender presentation.
- A New Queer Agenda, The Scholar and Feminist Online, Barnard Center for Research on Women, 2012
- Helping All of Our Homeless: Developing a Gay- and Transgender-Inclusive Federal Plan to End Homelessness, Center for New American Progress, 2011
- A Fabulous Attitude: LGBTGNC People Surviving & Thriving on Shelter, Love & Knowledge (PDF), the Welfare Warriors Research Collaborative, 2010
- Desiring Change (PDF),Barnard Center for Research on Women & Queers for Economic Justice, 2010
- Poverty, Public Assistance, and Privatization: The Queer Case for a New Commitment to Economic Justice, Published by Queers for Economic Justice (PDF)